The services of a wedding planner can include:
• Budget preparation
• Event design and styling
• Venues scouting
• Identification of event venues (hotels, wedding manor etc.)
• Identifying and provinding of wedding professionals and service providers (caterers, photographers, videographers, beautician, florists, bakers etc.), and preparation and execution of contracts.
• Procurement of customized decorations
• Coordination of deliveries/services on the wedding day.
• Have a back-up plan in the event of a disaster.
• Manages the schedule
• Shortlist and firm up venues
• Reserve hotel accommodation for outstation guests
• Design and print pre-invites and invites
• Organize catering arrangements
• Manage lights , sound , music and stage set-up
• Direct theme décor & floral arrangements
• Manuscript entertainers for various events
• Hire videographers and photographers
• Dj’s / Live musicians
• Hire make-up artists
• Make arrangements for the ‘baraat’ & ‘bidaai’ ceremony
• Co-ordinate with various other service agencies required for the event.
• Co-ordinate guest arrival and pick-up at the airport
• Co-ordinate guest check-in at the respective accomodation
• Make confined transport arrangements for outstation guests and systematize guided tours for them
• Make private safety measures arrangements if required
• Match up all of the above pre-wedding activities to ensure the even functioning of all the wedding ceremony
• Sketch a holiday for the newlywed couple
• Co-ordinate guest check-out and drops at the airport
• Direct final payments to all vendors
• Delivery of wedding photographs and DVD’s
• Craft and print thank you cards